Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Manager, Collections, the Supervisor, is responsible for overseeing the day to day collections operations, supporting team members while maintaining departmental and company objectives.
You are great at:
• Provide clear direction, guidance and leadership to front-line staff ensuring that goals for corporate collection, AR aging and departmental performance metrics are met.
• Coordinate with Billing, Sales and other departments in the resolution of customer disputes in order to meet departmental objectives.
• Serve as first contact point for escalated issues referred by frontline collections staff.
• Successfully manage change, mentor team members, hire and train new team members.
• Weekly account review to identify any potential collection risk.
• Alert management to any potential collection issues.
• Recommend processes that will improve team performance and its application Globally
What it takes:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant collections experience. Preferable in a large fast paced Global Business environment, Managing a group of 10 or more.
• Proven ability to engaged with the external and internal customer
• Must have a solid B2B collection experience
• Serves as mentor / coach to the all team members
• Strong working knowledge of collecting past due and account reconciliation
• Strong working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office Application
• Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player and working with your peers and stakeholders up to Director level, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work on and prioritize various deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to drive a culture of learning amongst your peers and other stakeholder groups on Accounts Receivables
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.