ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This is a great career starter opportunity for energetic, customer oriented, motivated individuals who have interest in a career in sales, or marketing and have some customer service and/or telephone sales/marketing experience.
You will attract and qualify prospects and build sales pipelines as part of a high-energy team in a fast-paced ‘Centre of Excellence’ in one of the world’s top software companies. Your experience with us will provide you with all the foundational skills and knowledge for the next steps in a career in sales and/or marketing at OpenText. This role would also suit an experienced sales professional who may now be looking for an office based role.
What you do:
• Perform cold calling opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText customer base and prospects
• Identify and assign leads according
• Qualify and develop new contacts within prospects and customer accounts
• Create and develop account profiling
• Develop and manage outbound opportunity discovery calls and email campaigns
• Oversee lead management and tracking
• Support the Executive programs with follow up engagements
• Follow-up on activities in a timely, organized manner
• Track activities and maintain relevant information in Salesforce.com
What it takes:
• Experience in daily interaction with customers in a telesales/telemarketing or services role
• Proven successful lead generation experience, with a background in technology and software a plus
• Motivated, willing to learn and goal-oriented
• Positive attitude, a self-starter, with strong analytical skills
• Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
• Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges and needs
• Present new and creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve goals
• Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate well with others
• Previous experience working in Salesforce.com a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience