Solutions Consultant - Web Content Management / Digital Asset Management
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Solutions Consultant with solid technology business-to-business pre-sales experience. This role will focus on OpenText TeamSite and OpenText Media Management, both industry-leading solutions in the enterprise Digital Experience Management space.
You are Great at:
- Own the technical win for the opportunity. Work directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OpenText value propositions to the customer/prospects.
- Qualify opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer etc.
- Work effectively with customers in clarifying their needs
- Apply both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account. Architect appropriate technical solutions to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
- Present to senior level business and technical users within the account.
- Respond to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response
- Enable the partner organisation and educate them on OpenText propositions
- Support lead generation activities including customer events, local campaigns and trade shows.
- Search to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText, either by improving existing products, processes and/or use of our technology
What it takes:
- Experience in a pre-sales or other customer-facing technical role within a vendor in the CEM space, preferred Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management
- Deep level of understanding of architectural concepts involving SOA, web services, application servers, system performance, security etc
- Has an active interest in technology and the Customer Experience Management market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (oral and written).
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions for our prospects and clients
- Professional and positive in interactions with others and able to establish rapport quickly
- Passionate about technology and willing to learn new software applications and skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a team environment, taking direction and asking for guidance from senior team members. Positive contributor to the team, focusing on accomplishing the goals of the team
- Self-motivated and capable of delivering a proactive, credible, and responsive service to clients
- Demonstrates tenacity and resiliency
- Identifies problems proactively and presents all stakeholders (sales management or others) with alternative solutions. Gives solid recommendations on the preferred options
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional organizational skills, demonstrable experience of delivering to deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel across EMEA as required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org