OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world. As an Open Text consultant, you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognised as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
OpenText Discovery builds the world’s most advanced technology to help legal and compliance teams discover what matters across massive volumes of enterprise data. Using unstructured data analytics, machine learning, and interactive visualizations, our platforms provide fast access to key documents, contract terms, personnel with expertise, and critical early insights—for litigation, investigations, due diligence, compliance, and more. We operate at the cutting edge of machine learning innovations for some of the world’s most critical professions. From financial traders working in billion dollar derivatives to lawyers working on “bet the company” cases, we connect these professionals with the key data needed to make intelligent decisions. The Opportunity:
We are seeking a high-energy, team oriented professional with electronic discovery and litigation support experience to join Recommind as a Client Services Manager. This position is in the eDiscovery Professional Services Department and is managing clients and teams related to the Axcelerate online document hosting and analytics product. The Client Services Manager position is responsible for achieving high client satisfaction, providing consultative services to our clients in the realm of eDiscovery, and leading a team of eDiscovery professionals to offer superior service. You are great at:
- Acquire detailed knowledge of Recommind’s platform to be able to manage the following activities for clients: document processing, site configuration, workflow management during review, advanced methods of search, reporting and analytics, and production of documents
- Document requirements of all projects and assure client review and approval
- Track engagement schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in scope
- Streamline business operations and develop procedures to lead a large portfolio of hosted clients
- Provide product training to clients and create best practices documentation for client goals
- Effectively manage and build a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators
- Engage with Marketing to provide use cases that display effective use of our technology
- Team with Sales to understand future engagements with existing clients and develop strategies for client delivery