OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Within an innovative team you will work as a Software Developer on new product features of the “Open Text Content Suite”. This covers the whole software development cycle as concept, design, specification, implementation, system integration, test and maintenance. For analysing and solving the complex technical and business problems you are working closely together with colleagues from other development departments, product management, product information and customer support. We can offer you both an innovative and international working environment combined with a familiar local team.
You are great at:
• Developing Software
• You are a passionate programmer
• You value clean code and test driven software development
• Collaborating in an agile environment
• Utilizing modern development methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
• You come with a positive & professional attitude
• Being open minded and seeking opportunities for continuous improvement
What it takes:
• Experience in jQuery, Bootstrap and Backbone.js is a plus
• Knowledge in OpenText OScript / Content Server IDE is an advantage, but not required (we will teach you)
• Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Web Storm, Perforce
• Very good communication skills in German & English
• Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics or Scientific Computing at University or equivalent
• Alternatively a degree as Computer Science Expert (Subject Area: Software)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.