ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Within an innovative team you will work as a Software Developer on new product features of the “Open Text Content Suite”. This covers the whole software development cycle as concept, design, specification, implementation, system integration, test and maintenance. For analysing and solving the complex technical and business problems you are working closely together with colleagues from other development departments, product management, product information and customer support. We can offer you both an innovative and international working environment combined with a familiar local team.
You are great at:
• Developing Software
• You are a passionate programmer
• You value clean code and test driven software development
• Collaborating in an agile environment
• Utilizing modern development methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
• You come with a positive & professional attitude
• Being open minded and seeking opportunities for continuous improvement
What it takes:
• Experience in jQuery, Bootstrap and Backbone.js is a plus
• Knowledge in OpenText OScript / Content Server IDE is an advantage, but not required (we will teach you)
• Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Web Storm, Perforce
• Very good communication skills in German & English
• Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics or Scientific Computing at University or equivalent
• Alternatively a degree as Computer Science Expert (Subject Area: Software)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer