Location: Germany, DusseldorfApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Infrastructure such as buildings, transportation, power plants and oil refineries have lifecycles that span decades, creating significant data challenges for EPCM contractors and the owner-operators. Throughout the lifecycle of a project or asset – from design, construction and handover to operations – the number of assets that need to be documented, exchanged and referenced is enormous. Finding the right solution that can help improve secure collaboration and control between all stakeholders, while increasing compliance and mitigating risk can be a challenge.
For our offices in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt or Munich, we are looking for a Consultant with strong background in ECM.
You are great at:
• As a technical consultant in an international environment you are acting together with our customers and technical experts. You will be analyzing business processes and address process optimization to our customers.
• You will get in direct onsite contact to our customers in Germany, Europe and Middle East. And you will have periods of design and development work in your OpenText office base.
• You will have responsibility for moderating and steering the process to clarify the functional and technical requirements together with our customers, analyze technical environments and deploy best practice implementations of our industry solutions.
• Our industry solutions are based on OpenText technology. In your projects you will design, install and configure the OpenText software products.
• You will also need to develop new modules as well as interfaces to the existing customer IT environment. In the ECO industry these are mainly SAP, Exchange/Notes, SharePoint but also CAx, GIS and Primavera.
• Your work can also consist of technical support of our customers for the projects from conception to rollout.
What it takes:
• You have a university/college degree, ideally in computer science or engineering.
• You have knowledge and experience with OpenText Content Server as an administrator, consultant or developer.
• Knowledge about Engineering Document Management systems to manage and exchange Engineering documents would be appreciated.
• You are characterized by your analytical and conceptual skills, your planning and organizational skills as well as a cooperative and goal-oriented way of conducting work.
• You like working in a motivated team, flexibility and mobility are the basis of your successful work.
• You have the willingness to travel.
• Fluent German and English language skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.