Location: South Africa, JohannesburgApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Account Executive role is focused firmly on capturing profitable licence revenue. Identifying, developing and maintaining long-term constructive and effective client relationships, you will focus on meeting client expectations and delivering bottom-line results.
You must possess a strong understanding of the region; the customer base as well as the client’s business and organisation together with an informed view of their future direction in the marketplace.
Operating at all levels both inside and outside the organisation, you will be able to manage considerable change through EIM initiatives and deliver programmes that make a fundamental difference to business growth and profitability.
You are great at:
• Formulating and implementing a coherent account plan for the region that effectively helps to drive and support both our expansion/diversification and which ultimately helps to underpin our future strategic growth.
• Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets within the defined accounts, vertical or territory assigned to the Account Executive to ensure Opentext captures market share and profit goals. You will also be required to produce and maintain regular, timely and accurate sales forecast reports whilst managing pipeline and an effective and focused business plan.
• Identifying, developing and articulating the compelling value proposition to prospective customers and current end users.
• Providing confident, high-energy presentations and proposals, lead meetings with minimal guidance or supervision
• Actively engaging with stakeholders within Opentext, e.g. Solution Consulting, Alliances, Professional Services and Senior Managers who are able to support the sales process. You will also carve out strong relationships with Partners/SIs to pursue successful joint sales strategies to win new business.
• Taking an active role in shaping Account Plans, Sales processes and Strategy, and introducing, together with the marketing team, clear promotional initiatives to take the business from a market leader to a dominant player.
What it takes:
• You should be a motivated and very driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of Opentext’s current client base as well as potential new business and market drivers.
• With a strong understanding of enterprise software sales, applicants must be able to demonstrate a track record of successful sales.
• Experience of sales to senior level decision makers such as C-level and directors,
• Demonstrable track record of being able to develop and articulate value positioning statements will be a pre-requisite.
• A stable career history and the ability to show good tenure at companies is required.
• Experience of the following business domains is of particular interest: Cross- Industry
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.