Function: Human Resources
Location: India, Hyderabad
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText has experienced some significant recent growth in India and has recently announced plans to further continue the expansion of our employee base. To support this continued success story and our development as a high performing Talent Acquisition Team, we are looking to hire a Manager in Hyderabad to focus on Student and new Graduate hiring across India. As a key member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team for India and reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, EMEA and India, you will be expected to identify opportunities to enhance our current intern hiring program to attract and develop future talent for OpenText in India
• Provide strategic program management, enhancing our talent acquisition strategy and managing our service delivery for Student and New Graduate hiring in India
• Develop and build partnerships with core Universities/Colleges through Campus executive sponsorship, curriculum/industry knowledge sharing
• Foster and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the Talent Acquisition team, HR Business Partners and key stakeholders to support the accomplishment of recruiting goals.
• Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders by participating in the process to monitor the workforce capacity and assess emerging workforce changes; e.g., skills, talent mix, etc.
• Partner with our Recruitment Excellence and Talent Brand team to develop compelling Campus Recruitment campaigns
• Research and develop solutions that will attract and acquire high quality students and new graduates
• Take an active leadership role in the Global Talent Acquisition function driving and sharing best practice for Student and new Graduate hiring
• Lead and participate in other key Regional and Global projects, with an emphasis on championing assessment best practices across the talent acquisition function and proactively identifying opportunities to strengthen selection methods.
• Establish and track metrics for each program/process and provide analysis of reports and identify process improvements.
You are great at:
• Optimizing processes and talent acquisition tools, systems, and resources to drive best talent outcomes.
• Acting as a subject matter expert on talent acquisition and student hiring for a large community of hiring managers
• Understanding current and effective talent brand strategies and tools
• Engaging with Students and other early talent to articulate and promote career opportunities
• Using your business acumen to comprehend business needs and how those needs fit into the corporate/business structure
What it takes:
• Several years of experience as a trusted talent acquisition advisor and/or leader with a specific focus on student and graduate hiring
• A programmatic and structured approach with a proven ability to deliver change
• Skilful communication, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• Delivering and being productive in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and commitment
• Analyzing talent data and metrics, and preparing great data-driven updates to your customers
• A hands on attitude with the ability to both define a strategy and execute on it
• A thirst for identifying the talent of tomorrow
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.