Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Professional Services India Centre of Excellence (CoE) is the global delivery organization for OpenText Professional Services and has centres in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. India CoE works with the regional Professional Services organizations to provide services around OpenText products to customers worldwide.
As Director, Professional Services within the India Centre of Excellence, you will lead a team of Project Managers and Consultants who are focused on the successful delivery of customer projects. You will be responsible for deployment, product customizations, project management, and technical support while ensuring customer success. You should know how to inspire and lead a services team to success, as well as understand and communicate the value of services to our customers. You will be empowered to drive client implementations with the goal of both maximizing the efficient use of resources and client satisfaction, and will develop and implement standard engagement methodologies, including consulting frameworks, tools and workforce development for the on-boarding of customers and their businesses.
The right candidate must be passionate about customer satisfaction and will be able to clearly articulate client needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally. You will be responsible for the smooth and effective development and deployment of multiple concurrent, complex software projects to a diverse client base. You should have a proven track record of growing the professional services teams within a software company that interacts with a highly dynamic and demanding market. For this role, you should have considerable experience within enterprise software, preferably in the ECM, BPM, SAP or broader EIM Industry as well as growing a training and services businesses with an eye to the bottom line.
You are great at:
• Defining strategies that will help scale the Professional Services India Centre of Excellence teams in support of the company’s business objectives.
• Revenue forecasting, develop & review commercial proposals for customer implementations
• Building and growing a highly efficient team that develop and delivers repeatable solutions to customers. Deliver cost effective, high quality solutions on time.
• Building strong delivery management processes that deliver to cost, schedule and quality commitments. Building processes to continuously reduce delivery costs while improving quality and on time performance.
• Evangelizing and actively selling India CoE within regions and customers to increase Professional Services revenue and margins.
• Acting as executive level customer escalation contact for technical support issues, representing the company and client needs professionally, while supporting and championing his/her staff.
• Developing and owning an internal knowledge management process to facilitate internal training and support models.
• Working within the company and other Services organizations to ensure that all operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs.
• Monitoring and messaging internal expectations on key business metrics such as support responsiveness, delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance.
• Ensuring tight management, customer communications, and expectation setting for customer deployments.
• Continuously improving infrastructure (processes, metrics, tools) and workforce utilization to enhance the customer experience by implementing best practices and operational standards.
• Fostering a culture aimed at accountability, employee engagement, continuous improvement and empowerment to fully utilize all tools and talent to meet the needs of the customers and the business objectives of the organization.
• Ensuring all operational staff develops deep business and product expertise. Mentor, develop and coach team members. Provide thought leadership and encourage open communication channels in line with OpenText values; and manage performance by accountability and involvement with talent acquisition strategy.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred.
• Professional qualification in the areas of Project/Program management/ITIL
• 15+ years Professional Services experience with a proven success record in Technical Delivery working for top-tier software or business solutions organizations with the experience managing a large 100+ person team within a global delivery organization.
• Background in delivering complex technology/infrastructure solutions preferred
• Demonstrated track record of working with large enterprise customers to evangelize and grow offshore services by selling large technology implementation and Managed Services engagements.
• 10+ years of management experience in a client focused, highly technical, enterprise software role.
• Outstanding ability to create and manage strong relationships with key customers, internal stakeholders and 3rd party partners.
• Exceptional presentation skills in front of customers, 3rd party partners, senior executives and large audiences.
• Excellent track record building performance driven teams that consistently exceed customer support and financial objectives.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to succinctly communicate proposals, reports and business cases to executive leadership team.
• Experience driving transformative change in a rapidly growing organization.
• Strong financial acumen and a proven ability to execute effectively against financial objectives.
• Experience with global delivery / resourcing.
• Familiarity with SFDC & working knowledge in the areas of revenue forecast, margins and cost management
• Ability to motivate and retain employees and maintain a transparent environment by embodying OpenText core values.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.