Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Opentext is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our BPM Release QA located at our office in Hyderabad. This individual will be responsible for testing BPM Product Suite. As a key contributor to our QA team, you will ensure high quality in test efforts that require multiple test resources and coordination with development teams.
You are great at:
• Analyze, design, and develop Manual and Automated tests; and related documentation for your assigned area of work.
• Evaluate and communicate test coverage, “red flags” and anomalies to the Scrum team to aid in making the decision to certify releases.
• Perform business/requirements analysis and identify requirements traceability
• Take ownership of assigned product module QA efforts.
• Reproduce and troubleshoot integration and production issues.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a full-time Software/QA/Test Engineer with a strong interest in supporting test efforts
• 2 years of experience in testing complex enterprise level applications.
• Should have good automation testing skills on Web Application
• Should have experience in Selenium Web driver and Framework implementation
• Detail oriented with strong people (active listening) skills and is resourceful in issue resolution
• Strong Analysis and Communication Skills
• Quick learner and creative problem solver who can often work independently with little supervision and as part of a team
• Understands iterative software development life cycle and agile methodologies, such as Scrum.
• Knowledge of Software Testing techniques (boundary value analysis, Cartesian products, decision analysis) and methodologies
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.