Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Open Text is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to be instrumental in the testing, analysis, design, development and deployment and testing of SAP based applications. A position is located at our office in Hyderabad, India. This position requires an experienced hands-on tester in SAP FI/CO and MM modules who works effectively as part of a team in agile development with demonstrated experience delivering mission-critical operational SAP applications. The candidate must be able to serve as an engineer with a commitment to testing. Candidate will need to work closely with our team in testing solutions and other work products through multiple phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle using SAP technologies and frameworks.
You are great at:
• Responsible for full SDLC of various SAP products in Enterprise Applications portfolio.
• Testing various SAP based OpenText applications developed using ABAP and Java/J2EE.
• Work as a QA specialist in developing test plans, test scripts and test cases that will effectively verify correct software operation.
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
• Good understanding of Procure to Pay process and Order to Cash process with hands on experience in creating these transactions in SAP.
• Should be able to create the test data on his own in the system. Well versed with basic configuration of company code, vendor master, material master etc.
• Documentation of various test scenarios and should be able develop various manuals.
• Able to de-bug ABAP code will be added advantage.
• Ability to coordinate and carry on QA activities with a team of developers.
What it takes:
• 4+ years of SAP systems testing experience.
• Experience on automation tools is a must
• SAP P2P and O2C business processes experience is a plus.
• Self-starter and demonstrated team player.
• Motivated to learn new toolsets and accept new challenges.
• Experience with agile software development methodologies (Iterative, XP, Scrum etc.) is a strong plus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.