Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an Associate Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product testing, systems analysis, research, maintenance, configurations and other testing activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams with good team player skills. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities.
You are great at:
• Produce high quality software according to functional specifications.
• Detailed test design of highly complex software components.
• Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues.
• Collaborate with Product Owner to write good test cases
• Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
• Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
What it takes:
• 2-5 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Good knowledge/experience in test design techniques
• Fundamentally good at test case writing and execution skills
• Good Exposure/Experience in administering J2EE Portal Servers (WebSphere, Weblogic,OT Portal)
• Solid background in SQL, Core Java
• Good Exposure/Experience in working with J2EE App server (Weblogic, Tomcat,Jboss, Websphere)
• Exposure/Experience in Configuring and working with LDAP and SSO Systems
• Contribute to the continual improvement of our agile development processes.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation on processes and Quality.
• Strong hands-on experience with installing/configuration of enterprise applications
• Good communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.