Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for the release planning and execution throughout the product development lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with engineering, and product management to enhance existing products to developing new products for the company.
You are great at:
• Be the Product Owner for technical deliverables; writing user stories, acceptance criteria, stocking, grooming and prioritizing backlogs, producing release plans and epic roadmaps, running show and tells
• Work with developers and architects to ensure their requirements are collated and prioritized alongside product requirements
• Single point of contact for clarification of requirements for development teams
• Establish and deploy robust requirement-gathering processes to define product requirements as well as build continuous feedback
• Proactively identify issues impacting the product line and recommend next steps/solutions
• Continuously improve the product development process, incorporating lessons learned and best practices
• Manage product dashboard and communications to internal teams
• Liaise with product manager to understand the features and changes in product requirements and support the release planning and sprint planning exercises
• Understand Agile estimation approaches and allow the team to manage itself
What it takes:
• Experience with Java / J2EE, RESTFul services
• Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
• An understanding of software development processes and ability to work closely with development teams and Product Management teams
• Knowledge of Big Data Analytics, Cloud based SaaS model, is desirable.
• 10+ years’ experience in defining and managing core products
• Strong knowledge in EIM and CCM domain
• Practical knowledge of agile/iterative development process is mandatory
• Good understanding of product specifications documentation
• Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, business oriented
• Strong leadership skills
• Goal driven; plans and manages toward achieving goals, anticipates problems and issues and proactively drives their resolution.
• Experience in working in an international environment involving multiple development sites on various time zones.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent level
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.