Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Principal Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product architecture, design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities.
You are great at:
Serve as a thought leader, mentor and advocate for best practices concerning data Architecture
• Define best practices and standards for database design.
• Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards
• Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
• Produce high quality code according to design specifications
• Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects
• Collaborate with Product Owner to plan and prioritize tasks for others to support the achievement of team objectives
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
• Lead and/or participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework
What it takes:
• Good Knowledge on EDI basics and EDI formats EDIFACT and X12 Messages and Communications Protocols (AS2, sFTP)
• Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
• Good RDBMS knowledge required in at least with one of the database: SQL
• Experience/knowledge of Soap API and/or Restful API are strongly preferred
• Experience in an Agile/Scrum development model
• Knowledge on algorithm design and analysis, including knowledge of data structures and design patterns
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.