Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Principal Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product architecture, design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities.
You are great at:
Serve as a thought leader, mentor and advocate for best practices concerning data Architecture
• Define best practices and standards for database design.
• Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards
• Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
• Produce high quality code according to design specifications
• Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects
• Collaborate with Product Owner to plan and prioritize tasks for others to support the achievement of team objectives
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
• Lead and/or participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework
What it takes:
Strong OOD and 12 + years in Java programming experience is required
• Good RDBMS knowledge required in at least with one of the database: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL
• Experience/knowledge of Soap API and/or Restful API are strongly preferred
• Experience in an Agile/Scrum development model
• Knowledge on algorithm design and analysis, including knowledge of data structures and design patterns
• Experience on working with Tomcat & TomEE is preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.