Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Lead Software Engineer you will utilize your knowledge and experience to perform design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also need to play key role in mentoring junior team members.
You are great at:
• Should be able to independently (or with minimal help) develop software of average technical complexity.
• Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
• Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work
• Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
• Actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
• Adopt agile development methodologies and test driven development practices.
• Expected to learn and deploy new technologies as needed
What it takes:
• Should have good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
• He/she should be strong in Core Java, JDBC, SQL,XML
• Familiarity with full software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
• Furthermore, the Software Engineer possesses good working knowledge on:
- Distributed and Service Oriented Architecture
- W3C standards
- Object Orientation
- Databases, data modeling
- Writing (parts of) Technical Designs
- Knowledge in BPM Domain and Products nice to have.
Experience: 5-8 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/MSc Computer Science
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.