Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Become a member of one of our Agile based development teams, focusing on development of Content Server Applications. Working with the Oscript platform, the developer will be required to implement UI design and the implementation of new features, it is an exciting opportunity to design and implement solutions for enterprise level systems.
Engineering is globally dispersed, so an ability to work with local and remote sources is required.
You are great at:
- Develop new features and maintain existing features for Content Server applications with an emphasis on the web interface.
- Develop and re-factor code for high performance and scalability.
- Receive direction from the development manager.
- Lead and provide guidance to the team
- Provide assistance to other developers on-site and off-site.
- Provide assistance to customer support, documentation and quality assurance as needed.
- Participate in the software development process from design to release to ensure that everything done is coordinated to solve a customer problem.
- Ensure that proper security requirements are met and thoroughly tested.
- Work with teams to meet scalability and performance expectations.
What it takes:
- Experience with AJAX and CSS is considered an asset.
- Experience with Content Server is considered an asset.
- Experience with SQL, Oracle and MS-SQL
- Experience with XML, XSL, Web Services.
- Familiar with multi-lingual support (Unicode)
- Familiar with source code control systems (CVS, Perforce, etc.)
- Good team management skills
- Exceptional teamwork abilities
- Superior communication, collaboration and mediation skills while working with distributed teams
- Superior ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Computer Science or related engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of relevant experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.