Location: India, Hyderabad
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The resource will be part of a Cloud Services team providing application support and maintenance (bug fixing and minor enhancements) for OpenText customers spread across the globe.
You are great at:
• Provide application support to end- and/or super-users
• Troubleshoot and find resolutions to technical problems reported by customers, whether they require correction in data, change in configuration or a code fix.
• Document solutions to problems and contribute to Collaborative Knowledge Building
• Work in shifts: Morning, Regular, Afternoon and Night on rotation basis.
What it takes:
4 to 5 years of experience working for application support and/or application maintenance. The latter involves code fixes for software errors, and minor enhancements.
• Prior experience working with OpenText Process Suite, previously called Cordys BOP (Business Operations Platform)
• Programing: Core Java, J2EE (Mandatory)
• Operating Systems: Linux and/or Windows.
• Web and application servers (any one or more of): Web-Sphere, Web-Logic, Tomcat, Apache, IIS
• Directory Services: Open-LDAP, Active Directory
• Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle (anyone, basic installation, configuration and monitoring, etc. not necessarily DBA)
• Troubleshooting and debugging
• Prior experience working in an ISO27001 certified work environment
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.