OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at Opentext is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
Resource with comprehensive experience in the core Java technologies and sound technical problem solving skills with good communication skills, and be able to work well within a fast-paced, team environment
The resource will be part of a Optimize Services team providing remote support for a variety of clients located all over the globe. Professional communication and the ability to work with a variety of technologies are essential. You are great at:
• To work on customer Open Text based project problems and act as Open Text software Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• To troubleshoot and find resolutions to technical problems reported by customers, bring in best practices and recommend solution alternatives.
• To work on performance tuning.
• Performing deployments and applying product patches/e-fix.
• Understanding the topologies and install and configure the products.
• To analyze and fix Open Text product bugs and deliver the solutions to the customers.
• To document problem solutions and contribute to the company knowledge base
• To work on customizations for Open Text products.
• Might need to extend based on the customer to work in shift basis.