Location: India, Hyderabad
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Opentext is seeking a talented, personable interaction designer who can assist the User Experience Design team by working with other designers and development teams on a variety of projects. The Opentext User Experience Design group is a distributed multi-disciplinary team of professionals that are responsible for enhancing the UX of the company’s collective product suites worldwide.
You are great at:
Activities include creation of mockups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, detailed uses cases and guidelines for Web and Mobile applications in close cooperation with fellow designers and product management.
If you are comfortable with today's high-tech software, and can provide interaction design solutions for our enterprise software products.
What it takes:
- Create innovative interaction designs, information architecture, use cases and task flows to that provide consistent and simple solution for complex enterprise business cases.
- Provide detailed designs, interaction guidelines and interactive prototypes for responsive mobile and desktop applications.
- Understand complex functional requirements in enterprise information management domains such as document management, big data analytics or business process management.
- Responsible for production, design and asset management for each project assigned.
- Work closely with fellow designers, software development teams, visuals designers, usability specialists, and product managers.
- Deliver design solutions on time, with a high focus on detail in an iterative development process.
Skills and Knowledge
- High level of proficiency with leading UX Design software packages, such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, or Experience Design including the core Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong commitment to high quality, personal work ethic, while adhering to departmental and corporate standards and guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Self-organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment, adjusting priorities quickly in response to changing corporate/departmental goals.
- Strong sense of usability, modern design principles, adaptable and team oriented.
- Accredited post-secondary User Experience and/or Visual/Graphic Design-focused program (3+ year programs preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in UX/IX-related positions
- Design portfolio required (provide PDF or URL of sample design work)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.