OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Opportunity: As a Staff Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following development tasks: Design complex components, create precise development specifications, implement specifications and corresponding unit tests, produce accurate work estimates, perform maintenance on software, and articulate technical documentation.
You are great at:
- Responsible for full SDLC of various software products in the Windows Viewer portfolio.
- Design and Develop robust and responsive user interfaces for client/server applications in C++ and MFC.
- Researches problems discovered by QA or customer support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Assists QA in developing test plans and tests that will effectively verify correct software operation.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Produces precise documentation describing product and sub-systems architectures.
- Develop and re-factor code for high performance and scalability.
- Ability to coordinate developmental activities within a team of developers.