Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Staff Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product architecture, design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams by providing others with direction and leadership. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities.
You are great at:
• Should be able to independently (or with minimal help) develop software of average technical complexity.
• Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
• Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work
• Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work
• Actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
• Adopt agile development methodologies and test driven development practices.
What it takes:
• Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
• Experience on developing Web Applications using Backbone, Knockout and Bootstrap
• Mobile technology and/or mobile development background
• Hands on experience in Java, XML, WSDL and REST
• Experience on writing cross-browser and cross-platform mark-up
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer