OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OVERVIEW: As a Staff Software Engineer, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Produce high quality code according to design specifications.
- Detailed technical design of highly complex software components.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix highly complex code defects.
- Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
- Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
- Mentor other team members.
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.