OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OVERVIEW: As a Principal Software Architect, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. These would cut across various systems and devices. At the core will be the need to drive future technology implementations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Produce high quality architecture and design specifications.
- Architecture and design oriented towards multiple devices and platforms
- Detailed technical design for mobile products and applications.
- Deliver POCs and estimates at short notice on integrations and technology choices
- Guide senior engineers to deliver high quality design and code
- Code complex pieces of framework or integrations
- Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
- Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
- Mentor other team members.
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.