ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Opportunity: As a AWS/SysOps Systems Engineer, your mission will be to use cutting edge technology for monitoring and maintaining the day to day operations including backups, monitoring processes, proactively communicating and initiating relevant processes for starting and stopping services/processes, and initial investigation and reporting of issue.
You are great at:
- Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
- Both systems administration, coding experience, and a strong desire to expand their experience architecting and implementing cloud solutions
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Proven experience in networking, storage, Windows, Linux
- Understanding of security best practices
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to effectively track and communicate project status
- Escalate incidents or issues to the System Administrator for further analysis and investigation
- Enthusiastically participate as required in the release process to test systems and/or production