OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Opportunity: As a AWS/DevOps Systems Engineer, your mission will be to use cutting edge technology to build and automate a highly efficient, flexible and fault-tolerant AWS infrastructure. You should be highly motivated and talented engineer with a strong desire to learn and grow their skills managing and automating cloud environments. You will be responsible for all aspects of the infrastructure, such as networking, storage, monitoring, capacity planning, load balancing, disaster recovery etc. and work continuously with other DevOps teams.
You are great at:
- Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
- Both systems administration, coding experience, and a strong desire to expand their experience architecting and implementing cloud solutions
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy new VPCs and server instances
- Work closely with developers to implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure