OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product testing, systems analysis, research, maintenance, configurations and other testing activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams with good team player skills. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities.
You are great at:
- Produce high quality test automation scripts according to functional specifications.
- Detailed test design of highly complex software components.
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to write good test cases
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Participate in the software development process till the release in an Agile Development Framework.