Location: India, Hyderabad
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Senior Software Engineer, you skills will be utilized to perform systems analysis, development, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities.
You are great at:
• Should be able to independently (or with minimal help) develop software of average technical complexity.
• Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
• Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work
• Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
• Actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
• Adopt agile development methodologies and test driven development practices.
• Expected to learn and deploy new technologies as needed
What it takes:
• Should have good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
• He/she should be strong in Core Java, JDBC, SQL,XML
• Familiarity with full software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
• Furthermore, the Software Engineer possesses good working knowledge on:
- Distributed and Service Oriented Architecture
- W3C standards
- Object Orientation
- Databases, data modeling
- Writing (parts of) Technical Designs
- Knowledge in BPM Domain and Products nice to have.
Experience: 3-5 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/MSc Computer Science
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.