ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
EXPERIENCE: 4 – 5 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/MSc Computer Science
- Should be able to independently (or with minimal help) develop software of average technical complexity.
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
- Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work
- Actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
- Adopt agile development methodologies and test driven development practices.
- Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
- Experience on developing Web Applications using Backbone, Knockout and Bootstrap
- Mobile technology and/or mobile development background
- Hands on experience in Java, XML, WSDL and REST
- Experience on writing cross-browser and cross-platform mark-up
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
- Furthermore, the Software Engineer possesses good working knowledge on:
- Object Orientation
- Databases, data modeling
- Writing (parts of) Technical Designs
- (Regression) Testing
- Knowledge in BPM Domain and Products
- Expected to learn and deploy new technologies as needed
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com