ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Position: Help OpenText revolutionize how the world builds software applications. OpenText’s products have been proven in enterprise-wide, transformational deployments in the world’s largest companies, and combining these products with a world-class cloud platform enables our clients to achieve business results faster and easier. As a Product Manager on the OpenText Applications team, you will differentiate OpenText’s application offering from those delivered by traditional, enterprise stack vendors and smaller start-ups. You will work closely with our designers and engineers to guide features from idea to release. You will be an integral part of a larger team including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Support, Operations, and Services. You are able to see the big picture and create actionable plans to drive the Applications forward at a rapid pace. You will help us drive our vision for the future.
In this role, you will:
- Act as Product Manager throughout OpenText’s Scrum process and maintain OpenText Application product backlogs.
- Translate market needs, customer requests, and corporate goals into clearly defined project requirements and functional specifications.
- Present product strategy, future direction, and currently available features to customers, partners, industry analysts, and other areas of the organization via speaking engagements, webinars, and customer visits.
- Evaluate competitive market offerings and deliver on product differentiation, positioning, and communications.
- Team with OpenText product teams to optimize their products for delivery.
- Research innovative approaches to solving problems while keeping up to date on technology developments.
- Liaise with the Sales, Service, Support, Marketing, Product Development and Product Management departments to ensure all steps of the process are successfully completed.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast growing and innovative product team in a cutting edge market space
Qualifications will include:
- Domain Expertise in Enterprise Information Management with deep expertise in Procure to Payment and Order to Cash processes.
- Minimum 10-18 years’ experience in software or support services
- Experience in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex business and technical topics to both technical and non-technical resources
- Strong experience in assessing and managing project risk, and driving tactical objectives in an assertive, fast-growing, dynamic cloud organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully to both internal and external customers, including senior executives and market influencers
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com