OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Opportunity: Open Text is seeking a Principal Software Engineer to be instrumental in the analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of SAP based applications. A position is located at our office in Hyderabad, India. This position requires an experienced hands-on developer who works effectively as part of a team in agile development with demonstrated experience delivering mission-critical operational SAP applications. The candidate must be able to serve as a Principal engineer with a commitment to quality. Candidate will need to work closely with our team in developing solutions and other work products through multiple phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle using SAP technologies and frameworks.
You are great at:
- This position is accountable for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for full SDLC of various SAP products in Enterprise Applications portfolio.
- Produce high quality architecture and design specifications.
- Deliver POCs and estimates at short notice on integrations and technology choices
- Guide senior engineers to deliver high quality design and code
- Code complex pieces of framework or integrations
- Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
- Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
- Mentor ABAP dev team members.
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Ability to coordinate and lead developmental activities with a team of developers.