Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Principal Software Architect, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. These would cut across various systems and devices. At the core will be the need to drive future technology implementations.
You are great at:
• Understands the business requirements, makes design choices and translates the same into OpenText architecture that meets the requirements.
• Designs and programs complex modules of an application
• Takes ownership of Analysis, Design and code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software development.
• Provides high level work estimates and assists in task planning & task allocation
• Mentors young software engineers within the team, guide them in their work
• Passionate about new technologies/innovations happening around. Constantly upgrade knowledge on latest technologies and standards. Should be willing to work on research topics
• Should be able to resolve complex technical issues
What it takes:
• Hands on work experience on Sun Java, JDBC, AJAX, XML, OOAD is mandatory
• Very Good Expertise in Data structure and Design pattern
• Experience in building enterprise, Mobile and Cloud products
• Excellent Communication Skill
• Experience in Agile methodology, Test driven development and hands on experience with open sources tools
• Knowledge of the existing Cordys product portfolio, associated technologies and standards is desirable and would be an asset.
• BPM domain knowledge is desirable
• The Technical Architect/PA possesses in depth technical knowledge on:
• Service Oriented Architecture
• W3C standards
• Object Orientation
• Platforms (, Java, J2EE)
• Web 2.0 technologies
• Various types of enterprise applications (e.g. ERP, EAI , BPM)
• Databases, data modeling
• Network architectures and security
• Software development methodologies
• Performance aspects and Testing
EXPERIENCE: 12+ years of professional experience in designing medium to complex Product Development
QUALIFICATIONS: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.