ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
EXPERIENCE: 10+ years of professional experience in designing medium to complex Product Development
QUALIFICATIONS: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech.
- Understands the business requirements, makes design choices and translates the same into OpenText architecture that meets the requirements.
- Designs and programs complex modules of an application
- Takes ownership of Analysis, Design and code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software development.
- Provides high level work estimates and assists in task planning & task allocation
- Mentors young software engineers within the team, guides them in their work
- Passionate about new technologies/innovations happening around. Constantly upgrade knowledge on latest technologies and standards. Should be willing to work on research topics
- Should able resolve complex technical issues