Location: India, Bengaluru
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Network Operations Center Monitoring Specialist is responsible for the 7x24x365 monitoring and remedial activities in support of IT Corporate and Production Cloud Services. The Monitoring Specialist will provide continuous monitoring and support, and perform routine activities for all systems and services globally. Knowledge of services, techniques and procedures are required and good communication skills, for consulting with users and next tier resources to determine and remediate hardware, software or system functionality, issues is also required.
You are great at:
Ongoing monitoring, ticket creation, updates, management, escalation and notification as warranted, and participation on Incident calls as needed. Adherence to established OLA’s/SLA’s and a working knowledge of all monitoring and support tools.
What it takes:
• Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
• 2 year Technical Degree and/or equivalent experience and training preferred.
• Intermediate skills / working knowledge of Open Source environments
• Must be willing to work any shift in a 24/7/365 work environment, some Holiday and weekend work required.
• Good verbal and written English communication skills and attention to detail
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.