OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
- This position is accountable for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for full SDLC of various SAP products in Enterprise Applications portfolio.
- Design and Develop robust OpenText applications using SAP ABAP including RICEF objects, Dialog Programming, OOPS, Workflow, Webdynpro.
- Analyse and fact out the root cause for the bugs reported by QA or customer support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality.
- Produces precise documentation describing product and sub-systems architectures.
- Develop and re-factor code for high performance and scalability.
- Ability to coordinate and lead developmental activities with a team of developers.