OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The opportunity: OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
You are great at:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 6+ years of testing experience
- Good knowledge of at least one OO programing languages - JAVA / C#.Net.
- Knowledge of performance Benchmarking using JMeter
- Exposure to UI Automation tools like Coded UI
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of creating and deploying VMWare virtual machines
- Good in leadership and communication skills.