Location: India, Hyderabad
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Lead Software Engineer you will utilize your knowledge and experience to perform design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also need to play key role in mentoring junior team members.
You are great at:
• Lead the team to implement product features
• Collaborate with external team to understand / drive software integrations
• Detailed technical design of software components
• Produce high quality code according to design specifications..
• Utilize analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix code defects.
• Creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
• Participate in software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
• Collaborate with team and project stakeholder to meet team’s goal.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of enterprise product development experience
• Expert in Algorithm design and analysis, data structures and design patterns
• A strong understanding of Application Architecture, High level and Low level design,
• Fundamentally good programming and debugging skills
• Strong hands on experience in Java and J2EE technologies
• Strong experience in database design, development and tuning.
• Good understanding of software performance and security
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.