OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Opportunity: As a Lead Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following development tasks: Design complex components, create precise development specifications, implement specifications and corresponding unit tests, produce accurate work estimates, perform maintenance on software, and articulate technical documentation.
You are great at:
- Produce high quality code according to design specifications.
- Detailed technical design of highly complex software components.
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects.
- Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
- Code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Collaborate with different Product Owners to plan and prioritize tasks for others.
- Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.