Location: India, Hyderabad
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Lead Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product architecture, design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams by providing others with direction and leadership. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities.
You are great at:
• Produce high quality code according to design specifications.
• Detailed technical design of highly complex software components.
• Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix highly complex code defects.
• Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
• Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
• Mentor other team members.
• Work across teams and functional roles to ensure interoperability among other products, including training and consultation.
• Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
What it takes:
• Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
• Experience on developing Web Applications using Backbone, Knockout and Bootstrap
• Mobile technology and/or mobile development background
• Experience on writing cross-browser and cross-platform mark-up
• Hands on experience in Java, XML, WSDL and REST
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
• Contribute to the continual improvement of our agile development processes
• Maintain up-to-date documentation on processes and code.
• Experience working with groups of people across several geographies
• Furthermore, the Software Engineer possesses good working knowledge on:
• Object Orientation
• Databases, data modeling
• Writing (parts of) Technical Designs
• (Regression) Testing
• Knowledge in BPM Domain and Products
• Expected to learn and deploy new technologies as needed
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.