OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Opportunity: As a Lead Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product architecture, design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams by providing others with direction and leadership. You will also be involved in cross-team planning activities such as providing status updates and coordinating activities.
You are great at:
- Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
- Produce high quality code according to design specifications
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects
- Define best practices and standards for database design.
- Serve as a thought leader, mentor and advocate for best practices concerning data Architecture
- Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards
- Collaborate with Product Owner to plan and prioritize tasks for others to support the achievement of team objectives
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework
- Excellent communication and time management skills