Location: US, TX, HoustonApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Senior/Principal Architect in the Energy & Engineering Professional Services Practice you will Lead Technical Consultants, Business Consultants, and Project Managers in the delivery of OpenText Energy and Engineering Content Management solutions from a domain business practice and technical perspective. You will be responsible for delivering quality configurable and customized implementations that meet the customer’s needs in accordance with documented business, user and functional requirements.
You are great at:
• Leading customer facing strategic, functional, and technical discussions from a business domain and technical expertise perspective
• Leading a team of technical architects and business consultants
• Leading quality outputs for solution implementation planning, design, configuration, development, testing and overall technical delivery within a projects timeline and in conjunction with the Project Manager
• Designing, Configuring, and implementing on various platforms and solutions
• Delivering configurations and customizations for medium to large sized projects
• Provide technical and functional input for RFI’s/RFP’s
• Understanding and practical working experience of Energy and Engineering industry and Engineering Lifecycle
• Providing suggested enhancements to the Energy & Engineering Product Management team based on customer feedback and industry trends and implementation experience
What it takes:
• Strong understanding of Engineering related Content Management Solutions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in more than one of the following Programming Languages, Applications and Tools:
o SQL Developer
o Tortoise SVN
o SOAP web services
o Oracle Weblogic
o Oracle DB
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Shell Scripting
o RESTful web services
o Apache Tomcat
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in more than one of the following Operating Systems and Web Services Tools:
o Windows XP/7/8/10/Server
o Unix / Linux
o Mac OS
o VMware vCenter
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in more than one of the following Enterprise Content Management Products & Utilities:
o Documentum Capital Projects and/or Asset Operations or competitive solutions.
o OpenText EDM (Extended ECM for Engineering) or competitive solutions.
o OpenText SAP for Plant Maintenance or competitive solutions.
o Documentum and/or OpenText Content Server
o Documentum D2
• Having Certifications in any of the following is a plus:
o Documentum D7/Content Server/D2
o OpenText Content Server
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act