Location: Germany, Hannover
Region: EMEAApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As the single point of contact for a key global account in EMEA as the program manager, you will be required to manage multiple projects, each with multiple work streams as well as assessing new requirements. Additional project requirements will need to be assessed and planned against an overall customer budget as well as providing detailed internal and external tracking of both project deliverable and overall resource usage.
The project process involves full project life-cycle management across requirements definition/governance/SOW creation/development/testing/UST/go live.
You are great at:
• As Program Manager you will own all Professional Services business in selected Key Accounts in Germany
• You will carry the responsibility for all ongoing projects, the maintenance of an opportunity pipeline and the development of an EIM strategy in your accounts
• An exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations is will help you to succeed in this role
• You will support critical leadership reviews and present the status of the programs internally and externally
• Continuous innovation and improvement of processes to optimize program efficiency are key to success.
What it takes:
• 1+ years of IT or Service Program management experience
• Strong verbal/written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
• You have a technical university/college degree, ideally in computer science
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
• Experience from one (or more) of these industries: Finance, Insurance, Automotive, Life Sciences, Pharma or Utilities
• Proven experience in the field of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and/or Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• A high level of commitment, willingness to learn, and the ability to quickly apply new technologies
• Willingness to travel.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.