OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an Open Text Program Manager you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
As the single point of contact for a key global account in EMEA as the program manager, you will be required to manage multiple projects, each with multiple work streams as well as assessing new requirements. Additional project requirements will need to be assessed and planned against an overall customer budget as well as providing detailed internal and external tracking of both project deliverable and overall resource usage.
The project process involves full project life-cycle management across requirements definition/governance/SOW creation/development/testing/UST/go live.
You are great at:
- As Program Manager you will own all Professional Services business in selected Key Accounts in Germany
- You will carry the responsibility for all ongoing projects, the maintenance of an opportunity pipeline and the development of an EIM strategy in your accounts
- An exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations is will help you to succeed in this role
- You will support critical leadership reviews and present the status of the programs internally and externally
- Continuous innovation and improvement of processes to optimize program efficiency are key to success.