ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Customer Experience Management (CEM) is the new marketing battleground. In fact 89% of companies plan to make Customer Experience their number one area of competition by next year. Upgrading customer experience capabilities helps companies to unlock new revenue streams and bolster existing ones, attract and retain customers, and reach new segments—all while driving higher conversion and engagement. OpenText’s rich portfolio of Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Communication Management, and Workforce Optimization solutions offer exciting and compelling ways to address customer needs in this area.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid technology business-to-business sales experience. This role will focus on TeamSite, Optimost, Media Manager, Exstream, Communication Center products and solution selling, the industry leader in the Customer Experience Management
As a Sales Executive you will be selling to our top accounts and prospects. You will execute on an account plan to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of capabilities. You will evangelize the OpenText CEM vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement and creating satisfied customers.
You are great at:
- Delivering the sales revenue plan. Achieve or exceed sales quotas for license, SaaS, maintenance, and services. Grow the business and increase OpenText market share. Responsibly manage costs and discretionary spend, including travel.
Building the Brand. Build lasting, consultative relationships with C-level executives in customer accounts. Engage global business unit sales teams (e.g., specialists, channel partners, and alliance partners) to fully leverage all of OpenText’s products and technology offerings. Represent OpenText on global accounts with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity.
Development and support of Partner Eco-system. In partnership with the alliance and partner manager, develop a network of alliance and channel partners that expand our market coverage and enhance the completeness and strength of our portfolio and value proposition.
Building and Managing a Robust Sales Pipeline. Build a pipeline sufficient to consistently deliver on quarterly and annual booking and revenue targets. Define and execute *sales plays- that grow the base and generate new logo opportunities. Develop a prospecting and *hunting- culture. Maintain requested reporting and regular opportunity inspection, to ensure accurate pipeline.
What it takes:
- 5+ years of experience calling on IT and Business executives in some combination of the financial, insurance, banking, healthcare payer, utility and printer service provider markets.
- Proven Track Record of Enterprise Software Sales Success: Successful track record of selling and delivering sales performance. Consistently high performance from year to year is key.
- New Business Development. Demonstrated ability to find or create new logo opportunities. Proven ability to grow a robust pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Solution / Offering Knowledge & Expertise: Understands or able to quickly understand the Customer
- Communications Management business and related solutions.
- Industry Knowledge & Expertise: Understands market landscape, industry trends and has relationships with key influencers. Scope includes competitors, partners, consultants, trade organizations, and major customers. Effective and credible with industry leaders when engaged.
- Language Requirement: Native level Chinese (S/T) read, write, and communication, and Business level English is required.
- University or Bachelor’s degree
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org