Location: Northeast USA - the position can be office based or virtual.
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on-premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
Reporting to the Director, Sales Engineering, the Solutions Consultant facilitates OpenText’s Business Networks sales team and revenue goals by providing consistent, high-quality solution technical support and impactful customer presentations.
You are great at:
- Leading the technical qualification, opportunity assessment, and solution design and proposal phases
- Working with sales to analyze client’s business processes and technical requirements
- Proposing the best solution that generates profitable revenue for OpenText while meeting the client’s business and technical needs
- Developing and delivering written solution proposals and presentations to clients including responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
- Working closely with solution definition and delivery teams to develop implementation plans and estimates for proposals
- Assisting in developing the client’s business case for the best-recommended solution
What it takes:
- 5 years experience in software development or pre-sales with proven ability to understand and analyze prospects' needs
- Experience with could based electronic messaging solutions, business integration services, document management or process management solutions, ideally enterprise fax and messaging solutions
- Technical proficiency with networking and telco (VoIP / FoIP) infrastructure, messaging technologies, networking protocols and SQL scripting
- Excellent customer relations, written and verbal communication skills
- A team player attitude and ability to work independently
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com