Location: Germany, GrasbrunnApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Technology Alliance Manager, Technology Partners is responsible for growing new business opportunities and increase existing revenue bases for 3rd Party technology partner solutions that are part of the OpenText ecosystem.
You will assist the Regional Sales Team in the identification of opportunity to drive new sales and develop pipeline for the assigned Technology Partners. You are responsible for account development and relationship management with a portfolio of Technology Partners for the assigned market regions.
Responsibilities include developing suitable strategies, messaging, and positioning to support respective business and pipeline objectives in close cooperation with Technology Partners, OpenText customers, and internal stakeholders.
You will build up business plans and ensure successful roll outs into the OpenText field.
You will report to the business development team lead and work closely with sales managers, presales, local channel managers, product manager and other program managers.
You are great at:
• Identify, prospect and develop new business opportunities within assigned territory
• Develop account plans & strategy to generate revenue and develop tactical plans and sales collaterals to support pipeline generation activities
• Nurture technology partner relationships on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure attainment of partner yearly revenue goals
• Meet quarterly & annual objectives; also perform as a team member to achieve team goals
• Up-sell to existing customer base and penetrate competitive accounts
• Forecast revenue accurately on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
• Ensure that sales activity follows policy & operational procedures
• Market and Business Situation - Understand the fundamentals of market economics, whitespace and opportunities, and (global) business objectives.
• Inbound Influence on Product Development and Product Management – Provide basic market insights to drive OpenText product capabilities and support the identification of new Technology Partners for their onboarding. Advocate for the customer and partner. Help to influence and drive innovation.
• Program Planning - Contribute to Integrated Marketing Management on program build through messaging, positioning, content, and respective solution/industry expertise. Contribute the context including some high-level ecosystem insights.
• Core Content Development - Knowledgably collaborate with Technology Partner Certification Team to define offerings, positioning, and messaging that will be integrated into marketing programs, campaigns and programs.
• Sales Enablement - Provide direct support (i.e. deal support, messaging, deal cycle, analysis, etc.) to sales teams.
What it takes:
• Previous relevant experience in the software industry and partner marketing and/or alliance management, ideally in conjunction OpenText (or competitive) solutions
• Strong sales or pre-sales experience
• Understanding and experience in orchestrating different internal and external resources in a project/program
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English language
• Willingness to travel across Europe and occasionally North America, APAC & Latin America
• An effective “hunter” who can prospect and drive new business
• Consulting experience in diverse technology & business environments
• Excellent account management and relationship building skills as well as outstanding analytical, written & verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) and Business Intelligence tools for day-to-day sales activity management including forecasting, task management, and prospecting
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.