Become a senior member of the HR Shared Services Team EMEA managing the end-to-end payroll process for about 1,000 employees in the DACH region. Support managers, HR Business Partners and HR Shared Services on all hire-to-retire payroll related questions utilizing regional expertise.
- Independently maintain employee data across all HR systems in a timely and accurate manner. This includes timesheet transactions, employee changes in various payroll systems.
- Supervision of interface processes between core HR systems, including 3rd party Payroll systems.
- Main contact for employees; understand and clarify concerns raised by employees and use all available resources to solve problems within agreed SLAs. Reply to employee complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Investigation of employment issues, identifying risks, making recommendations for resolution and escalation of issues as required to the HR Shared Services Manager, HR Business Partner, etc. for final decision.
You are great at:
- Accurately resolving issues that affect the timely payment of salaries arising from the payroll. process, reported by employees and by other internal departments.
- Organising and balancing multiple complex work flows/projects in a fast paced environment
- Pro-actively identifying and evaluating problems and determining root causes.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with benefits and pensions providers.
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience.