ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world. We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World.
Customer Experience Management (CEM) is the new marketing battleground. In fact 89% of companies plan to make Customer Experience their number one area of competition by next year. Upgrading customer experience capabilities helps companies to unlock new revenue streams and bolster existing ones, attract and retain customers, and reach new segments—all while driving higher conversion and engagement. OpenText’s rich portfolio of Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Communication Management, and Workforce Optimization solutions offer exciting and compelling ways to address customer needs in this area.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid technology business-to-business sales experience. This role will focus on the OpenText Experience suite (Exstream, TeamSite, Media Management), the industry leader in the enterprise Customer Communications, Web Content and Digital Asset Management category.
As a Account Executive you will be selling to our top accounts and prospects. You will execute on an account plan to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of capabilities. You will evangelize the OpenText CEM vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives all while forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement and creating satisfied customers. Driving sales of the OpenText Customer Experience Management software, License and SaaS, maintenance, and services. Accountable for growing this enterprise software business and achieving revenue targets. Utilizes OpenText software sales process and methodology to manage complex sales pursuits. Leverages partners and existing customers in territory to support sales efforts. Manages large complex relationships with our most strategic prospects and customers. Adheres to all OpenText policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties. Meets sales quota as well as other metrics used to manage the business.
You are Great at:
- Delivering the sales revenue plan. Achieve or exceed sales quotas for license, SaaS, maintenance, and services. Grow the business and increase OpenText market share. Responsibly manage costs and discretionary spend, including travel.
- Building and Managing a Robust Sales Pipeline. Build a pipeline sufficient to consistently deliver on quarterly and annual booking and revenue targets. Define and execute *sales plays- that grow the base and generate new logo opportunities. Develop a prospecting and *hunting- culture. Maintain requested reporting and regular opportunity inspection, to ensure accurate pipeline.
- Forecasting Accurately. Consistently deliver on quarterly forecast commitments.
- Developing and supporting a Partner Eco-system. In partnership with the alliance and partner manager, develop a network of alliance and channel partners that expand our market coverage and enhance the completeness and strength of our portfolio and value proposition.
- Building Our Brand. Build lasting, consultative relationships with C-level executives in customer accounts. Engage global business unit sales teams (e.g., specialists, channel partners, and alliance partners) to fully leverage all of OpenText’s products and technology offerings. Represent OpenText on global accounts with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity. Build and demonstrate in depth knowledge of the market, competition and customer requirements. Provide external leadership to industry, community, press.
What it takes:
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- 5+ years of experience calling on IT and Business executives in some combination of the financial, insurance, banking, healthcare payer, utility and printer service provider markets.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a market
- Proven Track Record of Enterprise Software Sales Success: Successful track record of selling and delivering sales performance. Consistently high performance from year to year is key.
- New Business Development. Demonstrated ability to find or create new logo opportunities. Proven ability to grow a robust pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Solution / Offering Knowledge & Expertise: Understands or able to quickly understand the Customer Communications, Web Content and Digital Asset Management business and related solutions. Can distill out and clearly articulate value proposition for what OpenText does well.
- Approaches selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that OpenText products and services accurately address the client’s true business need in terms of type, scope, level
Industry Knowledge & Expertise: Understands market landscape, industry trends and has relationships with key influencers. Scope includes competitors, partners, consultants, trade organizations, and major customers.
- Effective and credible with industry leaders when engaged.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org