Location: Germany, GrasbrunnApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
For the realm of your internship for at least 5 months, you will be part of a Software Development/ Development Operations (“DevOps”) team developing a global Enterprise service for customers in the Opentext cloud. In your role you closely co-operate with your team colleagues, and other parties like Product Development and IT Operation teams.
In a team effort, you contribute to continuously expanding functionality of the cloud service by developing new features (JAVA, C++, Chef, …) in an agile environment. You are motivated to further develop the continuous deployment and operational processes around it.
You are great at:
• Software programming in JAVA and/or C++
• Knowledge of Web applications and Java application server
• Solid Linux experience
• Database knowledge, esp. PostgreSQL
• Not hesitating to try out new stuff
• Very good communication skills in German & English
• Positive & professional attitude
If you bring one or more of the following additional skills, you are a perfect fit for the position
• Experience administering Linux and/or UNIX servers
• Experience with Containerization, e.g., with Docker
• Knowledge or first experience around continuous integration, continuous deployment
• Knowledge of tools like e.g. Terraform, Rundeck, Teamcity, Greylog
What it takes:
You are student in Informatics or Scientific Computing at University or equivalent
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.