OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Director Media Relations (EMEA & International) role is critical in the OpenText Corporate & Brand Marketing organization, responsible for the successful execution of all media and press relations activity in key counties across EMEA and APJ
The role will be responsible for the implementation of innovative, proactive and strategic public relations programs that communicate OpenText’s corporate vision, business strategy, brand values and technology leadership.
The role will require day-to-day interaction with OpenText’s international agency partners, as well as technology, business and vertical media. You are great at:
• Senior-level communications professional with proven, hands-on corporate and agency experience in executing corporate, technology and international public relations campaigns
• Ability to align PR strategies and tactics with corporate and field marketing objectives, social media activity, corporate thought leadership, business strategy and brand vision.
• Day to day ownership of, and interaction with, OpenText PR agency partners across EMEA and APJ
• Responsible for working directly with executive level stakeholders
• Focus on building and maintaining relationships with OpenText’s core international media.
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, adhering to tight deadlines and communicating progress to senior leadership.
What it takes:
• Define, plan and implement corporate and technology PR programs, with a specific focus on OpenText’s brand, business and technology strategy and Executive Thought-Leadership
• Drive OpenText’s international media profile to position the company as a leader in Digital Transformation
• Work with key stakeholders across OpenText, including executive management
• Develop and execute innovative and engaging communications plans within set time, budget, and resource constraints.
• Manage multiple project streams concurrently.
• Proactively assess stories and news, analyze issues, develop well-thought out solutions and messages, and gain coverage for OpenText.
• Report on progress to the senior leadership team. Communicate risks and dependencies in a timely manner.
• Track, measure, analyze and report results of all programs.
• An experienced PR professional who can think strategically and execute tactically. A self-starter and someone who is comfortable working with senior, cross-functional teams.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, and a solid track record of excellence in developing and executing corporate public relations
• Very strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to interact with individuals and groups, spanning all organizational levels.
• Strong and committed work ethic and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• A high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on complex, challenging situations in a dynamic organization; and the ability to envision, articulate and realize both process and program improvements within the communications dept.
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.