Location: Sweden, GothenburgApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
You will be part of the Customer Communications Management team developing web based applications. The applications are a part of a bigger application suite and specialize in enterprise document presentment, customer communications and document-driven processes. We use an agile development model were you will participate and influence the products and work in an international environment. Our solutions are sold and implemented by many of the world’s largest organization, running on premise or in the cloud or as a SaaS offering.
Our office is located centrally in Gothenburg and all areas of R&D such as development, product quality assurance, product information and product management are based under “the same roof” providing an efficient and innovative environment where you will have plenty daily face-to-face contact with product owners as well as software architects. Your work primarily consists of implement product requirements but also write tests and documentation, as well as integrate with others work.
You are great at:
• Developing functional software based on your ability to specify, design and implement features. The features are based on your translation of given business requirements into software requirements.
• Investigate and acquire new skills in the use of software development tools and methodologies and effectively put the new skills into practice.
• You are used to take responsibility for your work and your commitment and enjoy working freely under those circumstances with people from different teams and roles. Personal characteristics as a developer we value are; curiosity, open minded, accurate, prestige less.
• Communication both verbal and written in English
What it takes:
• You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science or software engineering and you have at least sustainable experience working professionally as a developer/architect or similar.
• Strong skills in architecturing, designing, and development in Java and Spring
• Understanding of HTTP/REST/API architectures
• Strong communication skills in English and Swedish both verbally and in writing are required.
• Preferably experience in Cloud software, e.g. Cloud Foundry and Saas.
• Preferably experience in Angular
• Preferably experience in from application server concepts like high availability and security
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.